Who Will Attend This Event?
Meet Senior Decision Makers:
CEO's, Directors, Vice Presidents, Engineering Directors Responsible For
- Track Infrastructure High Speed Lines
- Metropolitan & Regional Track Infrastructure
- Maintenance Directors & VP's
- Engineering Strategy
- Track Rehabilitation & Renewal
- Track Inspection
- Switches & Crossings
- Track Geometry
- Asset Management
- Data Collection & Utilisation
- Ai/Machine Learning
- Track Digitisation Projects
- (Advanced) Analytics
- Data Science
- Infrastructure & Platforms
- New Technology - Automated Inspection & Robotics
- Reliability Engineers
- Design Engineers
- Asset Managers
- Platform Managers
- Area Managers
- Supply & Procurement Managers
- EHS Managers
- Systems Architects
Meet Leading Technology & Services Providers In:
- Predictive Maintenance
- Track geometry cars, equipment and services
- Data Analytics
- Visual Inspection
- Remote Monitoring Without Infrastructure
- Real-Time Machine Learning
- Automated Inspection
- Smart remote monitoring Camera
- VR & Augmented Reality
- Condition Monitoring
- Ditching and Drainage
- Switches and Crossings
- AI Applications
Access to and use of this site (www.rtitech-congress.com) is provided by LBCG subject to the following terms:
By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and / or use this website.
LBCG may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by LBCG. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and / or amended.
Use of LBCG
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this website content requires the prior written permission of LBCG.
You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this website.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will LBCG be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- Loss of data;
- Loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of opportunity;
- Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- Losses suffered by third parties; or
- Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
LBCG does not warrant that functions contained in this website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that LBCG or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
LBCG names, images and logos identifying LBCG and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of LBCG.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Active Networking Over 3 Days:
A Fully Interactive Virtual Platform With A Host Of Dynamic Features:
- Book Meetings With Fellow Rail Operators
- Extended Q&A Sessions with the top experts
- Networking Lounges & Exhibition Areas
- Three FULL days to network and make valuable new contacts
- Participate in Interactive Peer Review Roundtable Discussions
- Contribute Up Your Solutions To Conference Chair For Discussion
Interactive Peer Review and Roundtable Sessions:
- Benchmark best practice and share solutions to the most pressing reliable track maintenance challenges with leading operators
- Learn how your peers are implementing solutions and applications
- What's working and delivering results?
Curated Technology Showcase Interviews:
- Exclusive insights into the new reliable track maintenance automation technologies being developed for remote monitoring & inspection. What are the technologies you NEED to know about?
- Question & Investigate leading industry figures on how they are confronting your most pressing challenges?
- Get advanced notice on the latest track technologies that have the potential to help you deliver results
- High Speed Line Focus
- Secondary Line Focus
- Gaining Access To High Quality Data
- Digitalisation Implementation Including Handling Workforce Issues
- Combining AI With Historical Data Analysis
- Linking Different Data Sets Together
- Automated Inspection Technology
- Green Maintenance