Who Will Attend This Event?
Meet Senior Decision Makers:
CEO's, Directors, Vice Presidents, Engineering Directors Responsible For
- Track Infrastructure High Speed Lines
- Metropolitan & Regional Track Infrastructure
- Maintenance Directors & VP's
- Engineering Strategy
- Track Rehabilitation & Renewal
- Track Inspection
- Switches & Crossings
- Track Geometry
- Asset Management
- Data Collection & Utilisation
- Ai/Machine Learning
- Track Digitisation Projects
- (Advanced) Analytics
- Data Science
- Infrastructure & Platforms
- New Technology - Automated Inspection & Robotics
- Reliability Engineers
- Design Engineers
- Asset Managers
- Platform Managers
- Area Managers
- Supply & Procurement Managers
- EHS Managers
- Systems Architects
Meet Leading Technology & Services Providers In:
- Predictive Maintenance
- Track geometry cars, equipment and services
- Data Analytics
- Visual Inspection
- Remote Monitoring Without Infrastructure
- Real-Time Machine Learning
- Automated Inspection
- Smart remote monitoring Camera
- VR & Augmented Reality
- Condition Monitoring
- Ditching and Drainage
- Switches and Crossings
- AI Applications
LBCG is committed to meeting the requirements of the Disability Discrimination Act and makes every effort to ensure its communications are accessible to those with special needs, including those with visual, hearing, cognitive and motor impairments.
We have strived to make this website adhere to priority 1, 2 and 3 guidelines of the W3 Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, and in the majority of cases the text of the link already fully describes the target. Wherever possible, links are written to make sense out of context. Many browsers (such as JAWS, Home Page Reader, Lynx and Opera) can extract the list of links on a page and allow you to browse the links separately from the page.
Link text is never duplicated. Two links on the same page with the same link text always point to the same address.
Some links on the site will open a new browser window (when the link target is on a non-LBCG page).
Help with Finding Content
Active Networking Over 3 Days:
A Fully Interactive Virtual Platform With A Host Of Dynamic Features:
- Book Meetings With Fellow Rail Operators
- Extended Q&A Sessions with the top experts
- Networking Lounges & Exhibition Areas
- Three FULL days to network and make valuable new contacts
- Participate in Interactive Peer Review Roundtable Discussions
- Contribute Up Your Solutions To Conference Chair For Discussion
Interactive Peer Review and Roundtable Sessions:
- Benchmark best practice and share solutions to the most pressing reliable track maintenance challenges with leading operators
- Learn how your peers are implementing solutions and applications
- What's working and delivering results?
Curated Technology Showcase Interviews:
- Exclusive insights into the new reliable track maintenance automation technologies being developed for remote monitoring & inspection. What are the technologies you NEED to know about?
- Question & Investigate leading industry figures on how they are confronting your most pressing challenges?
- Get advanced notice on the latest track technologies that have the potential to help you deliver results
- High Speed Line Focus
- Secondary Line Focus
- Gaining Access To High Quality Data
- Digitalisation Implementation Including Handling Workforce Issues
- Combining AI With Historical Data Analysis
- Linking Different Data Sets Together
- Automated Inspection Technology
- Green Maintenance