Who Will Attend This Event?
Meet Senior Decision Makers:
CEO's, Directors, Vice Presidents, Engineering Directors Responsible For
- Track Infrastructure High Speed Lines
- Metropolitan & Regional Track Infrastructure
- Maintenance Directors & VP's
- Engineering Strategy
- Track Rehabilitation & Renewal
- Track Inspection
- Switches & Crossings
- Track Geometry
- Asset Management
- Data Collection & Utilisation
- Ai/Machine Learning
- Track Digitisation Projects
- (Advanced) Analytics
- Data Science
- Infrastructure & Platforms
- New Technology - Automated Inspection & Robotics
- Reliability Engineers
- Design Engineers
- Asset Managers
- Platform Managers
- Area Managers
- Supply & Procurement Managers
- EHS Managers
- Systems Architects
Meet Leading Technology & Services Providers In:
- Predictive Maintenance
- Track geometry cars, equipment and services
- Data Analytics
- Visual Inspection
- Remote Monitoring Without Infrastructure
- Real-Time Machine Learning
- Automated Inspection
- Smart remote monitoring Camera
- VR & Augmented Reality
- Condition Monitoring
- Ditching and Drainage
- Switches and Crossings
- AI Applications
Breakout Interactive Classrooms
24th February, 2021
15:40 Parallel Breakout Sessions - In-Depth, Interactive Peer Review Roundtable Sessions
Running parallel to this afternoon's remaining sessions, these Interactive Peer Review Round table Sessions will offer delegates the opportunity to benchmark best practice in key areas of track maintenance with fellow delegates. A maximum of 15 delegates in each will lead a fluid, dynamic conversation about the chosen topic, sharing actual results and solutions, with viewing delegates being able to put forward questions for discussion and offer up solutions themselves. What's working? What are the results? How do you deliver those results?
Choose Either Track Geometry OR Switches & Crossings
Roundtable #1: Track Geometry Defects Identification & Failure Prevention
Duration: 15.40 - 17.40
- Share practical experiences on how to acquire and utilise meaningful data for measuring track geometry.
- How are rail operators tracking deterioration rates and managing and sharing the data for decision-making?
- Learn from your peers how to run data analytics to identify defects and prevent failures.
Roundtable #2: Switches & Crossings - Cost Effectively Improving Reliability
Duration: 15.40 - 17.40
Discover how leading rail operators are measuring and predicting the condition of switches and crossings and the optimal methods to improve defect identification and decision making
- How are these technologies impacting their manpower & maintenance spend?
- Benchmark predictive maintenance solutions and share skills & expertise.
- In what areas are operators prioritizing their predictive maintenance budget?
Chair: Patrick Nightingale, S & C Site Manager, Network Rail
25th February, 2021
Interactive Peer Review Round tables Sessions
In-Depth Classroom Style Sessions On Data Processing & Asset Management
Running parallel to this afternoon's remaining sessions, these Interactive Peer Review Roundtable Sessions will offer delegates the opportunity to benchmark best practice in key areas of well site automation with fellow delegates. A maximum of 15 delegates in each will lead a fluid, dynamic conversation about the chosen topic, sharing actual results and solutions, with viewing delegates being able to put forward questions for discussion and offer up solutions themselves. What's working? What are the results? How do you deliver those results?
Roundtable #1: Data Gathering, Processing & Manipulation
Duration: 15:30 - 17:30
- Benchmark optimal strategies for gaining access to data and linking diverse sets together - for example integrating track geometry with traffic and operational data
- Examining data storage technologies and techniques for manipulating data
- Comparing the pros and cons of different IT Architectures
- Optimizing data science for the railways
Roundtable #2: Asset Management
Duration: 15:30 - 17:30
- Share tangible experiences on the specific asset management strategies for improved predictive decision making
- Practical applications of methodologies and processes for improving predictive decisions based on multiple data sets
- Overcoming the "silo" mentality and approach to considering the impact of a single asset type on the operational efficiency of the whole network
Active Networking Over 3 Days:
A Fully Interactive Virtual Platform With A Host Of Dynamic Features:
- Book Meetings With Fellow Rail Operators
- Extended Q&A Sessions with the top experts
- Networking Lounges & Exhibition Areas
- Three FULL days to network and make valuable new contacts
- Participate in Interactive Peer Review Roundtable Discussions
- Contribute Up Your Solutions To Conference Chair For Discussion
Interactive Peer Review and Roundtable Sessions:
- Benchmark best practice and share solutions to the most pressing reliable track maintenance challenges with leading operators
- Learn how your peers are implementing solutions and applications
- What's working and delivering results?
Curated Technology Showcase Interviews:
- Exclusive insights into the new reliable track maintenance automation technologies being developed for remote monitoring & inspection. What are the technologies you NEED to know about?
- Question & Investigate leading industry figures on how they are confronting your most pressing challenges?
- Get advanced notice on the latest track technologies that have the potential to help you deliver results
- High Speed Line Focus
- Secondary Line Focus
- Gaining Access To High Quality Data
- Digitalisation Implementation Including Handling Workforce Issues
- Combining AI With Historical Data Analysis
- Linking Different Data Sets Together
- Automated Inspection Technology
- Green Maintenance